Complimentary Workshop at DoubleTree by Hilton in Lawrence, KS
Optimizing Your Tax Strategy
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income and Social Security Benefits in Retirement
DoubleTree by Hilton
200 McDonald Dr
Lawrence, KS 66044
- Tuesday, August 17 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Retirement has never been so challenging to prepare for. On top of economic and market uncertainty, many are unsure what the future may hold for taxes due to recent legislation and historic pandemic relief. Many experts say there's nowhere to go but up*. Join us for a complimentary workshop where we will discuss the following important topics:
Sign Up Below!
Complimentary Workshop Registration
Seating is limited. Sign up today to guarantee your seat(s)!
- How Biden's proposed tax laws* may impact your retirement income.
- What's changing for taxes and Social Security in 2021.
- Why taxes may be one of your biggest retirement expenses without a proper plan in place.
- Immediate actionable steps to help protect your savings from heavy, unnecessary taxes.
- How you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before taxes increase.
- Strategies to help you avoid “401k and IRA tax pitfalls.” (1)
- How you may be able to create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- The effect inflation, Social Security and Medicare can have on your retirement.
- And MUCH more!
This is an informational event. No products will be discussed and nothing will be sold.
Do you have a retirement tax strategy in place?Don't miss this information-packed event!
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan and a free retirement tax strategy review! In addition, attendees will receive exclusive access to Matthew's published Kiplinger article "One Retirement Risk You May Have Overlooked."
If you have an IRA, Roth, 401(k), 403(b) or any other retirement accounts, you don't want to miss the opportunity to learn about:
- The changing financial landscape for those approaching retirement.
- Tips and strategies to manage your tax exposure and help increase your retirement income.
- Understanding tax laws and how they may impact your retirement income.
- How to potentially avoid unnecessary taxation on Social Security income & maximize your benefits.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases.
- How to navigate RMDs and help ensure you are harvesting your assets efficiently without paying more taxes than necessary.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax strategy.
These workshops are extremely popular and seating is limited. Reserve your seat today to guarantee attendance!
About Your Host
Matthew SchullerPresident & Founder of BrightPath Wealth Management
Matthew Schuller wants to help people understand how their money is working for them and be informed about the importance of retirement planning. Matthew is a Fiduciary and a published Author for Kiplinger Financial Magazine.
Matthew spends some time traveling the country each year consulting others on his Trademarked retirement process. He knows how important having a solid retirement plan is on a personal level because he’s seen loved ones who ended up being forced to work through their retirements because of bad financial advice. He doesn’t want another family to go through what some of his loved ones have gone through.
When he’s not at work, Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife, Ali, and his two boys, Beckett and Hudson. He also loves coaching, running, cheering on his Iowa Hawkeyes and doing remodeling projects.
¹ Martin H. Ruby. “The No-Compromise Retirement Plan, 2nd Edition.” Stonewood Financial (Publishers), 2019.
Advisory Services offered through Change Path, LLC an Investment Advisor. BrightPath Wealth Management and Change Path, LLC are not affiliated.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional tax advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.